Sunday, June 22, 2008

freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose.

one important thing.  i love janis joplin.  i knew i would.  and i do.

there's something about coming back to places you haven't been in a while that is strange.  for instance, i visited searcy this weekend.  being here on a visit is very weird to me.  i am glad i came because i missed EVERYONE.  but it's weird that people were here that i used to see every day... and i wasn't.  it's almost like i completely dropped out and it's an actual school year.  whatever, it's weird.

i finally have a nice black skirt to wear so i can wear my sexy new shoes.  that's good.  i know none of this is important.

but this is.  why is it that with one man, women can be completely comfortable with (in more ways than one)  but others, we automatically turn into an adolescent who has no idea how to act around the opposite sex?  is it that the men are different?  or worse, is it true that we really have no idea what we want?

like all ladies, i find myself feeling lonely from time to time.  and sometimes, wishing there was just someone who'll hold me.  also, sometimes i find myself way too nervous around men to even sit close to them on a bench.  am i lying to myself on what kind of woman i am?  have i been doing this to myself and men my entire life??

yes, yes i have.

No comments: